Wednesday, December 05, 2007

£675 down, £325 to go.

I may have mentioned that a few months ago I was lucky enough to get £1000 from mis padres.
I can't believe how much I've spent...I really can't.
This list more for me than anything else, but could be of interest to anyone who comes across it.
So, this is how I've spend it so far! (What I think are essentials are in grey XP):

Coat - £50
Phone - £80
Half a wardrobe (Yes, half, my parents paid for the other half) - £100
Photobook - £30
Clothes - £70 (I'm surprised it's not more like £700)
Christmas tree - £20
DVDs - £40
Christmas presents - £155 (Generous, aren't I? =D)
As revision books - £20
Haircut - £40
Halloween costume - £30
Family meal - £40 (The day we moved house we went out for a meal and for some reason I said I would pay =S)

Image9

2 comments:

Imogen Blake said...

Bwahaha you fool

Bellatrix said...

I've realised like 3 more things I've bought..