Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What a difference a day makes.

Yesterday. Was. HORRIBLE.
I threw up 16 times and lost 6lbs. I missed my Biology practical which is essential to my coursework.

Today. Was. FANBLOODYTASTIC
I feel a lot better. Very achy and tired but I can just about stand up without having to hurtle to the bathroom.
AND.
I ordered Mighty Boosh Live tickets.
I cannot believe my luck.
They are only on sale TODAY!
And I was just thinking "Hmm...shall I turn my laptop on..? Is reading my emails going to make me feel worse..?"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Roll on 20th October 2008!!

Image72

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take amazing photos!! Please teach me? =) I've just spend the last hour or so looking through all the photos u took. my butt feels numb now :/ they're all amazing and creative. well done. oh...what type of camera do you use?

Bellatrix said...

Thanks =D. I have a Canon EOS 400D. Have you got a Flickr??

Anonymous said...

I've been saving money to buy a decent camera, maybe a Canon EOS 400D will do! And no, I dont have a flickr account yet.
Anyways, once again, you take amazing pictures! well done