Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lizzy.

I would write a lovely long blog about how Immi was going to come to my house and Pizza Express but then couldn't, and how Lizzy and I were then apparently going on a date and how it was FREEZING and raining when we took photos outside...but I have 22 photos to put on here so I'll just upload them.

Here are just a few of the photos I took of Lizzy today:















































































































































































































































































































































































and just a couple of fun ones of the two of us. Sorry about the teeerrible quality.

















3 comments:

Imogen Blake said...

I hate my life. *goes off to cry*



WAAHHHHHH I WANT PIZZA AND DRESSY TIMES.


They are gorgeous photos. Love the one with Lizzy and the umbrella. ^_^

I don't life completely though as I have a potential romantic prospect!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WISH I had MSN on this laptop to tell you! Shall we email to and fro? xxx

Imogen Blake said...

Glad you two had a lovely time - on your DAAATEE.

Ruined that comment. :P

Isa - :-) said...

hi grace. now I have a blog too :D well my blog´s name is teeeeerrible!!! if you have any suggestions please tell me ok?

I really love the photos here! really great! and the 2 ones for fun too! :D

bye bye Isa xxx