Thursday, May 08, 2008

Film!

I fiiiinally got my film developed =D. What a palava though..I had to go to Jessops to get the film actually...doodahed.. (I never said I was a film expert =P) and then Snappy Snaps to get it made into prints...at a grand total of £17 per roll..
Still, I have learnt a fair bit about film now and am no longer a virgin! (Still talking about film here XP)
Btw, they look a lot better in real life (and I'm not just saying that bwaha); our scanner is broken so I had to take photos of them hee.
So here are a few:


































































































































2 comments:

Isa - :-) said...

wow Grace! not bad!! i love the one with the girl and the doll! so lovely! and i like that you used B/W film! really great!

Anonymous said...

They turned out beautifully! I love the one of the little girl.