Thursday, May 15, 2008

One must suffer for her art.

Normal person: "Oh look, there is a pile of logs in the garden. Perhaps they could be used for firewood and whatnot."

Me: "Oh look, there is a pile of logs in the garden. That would be a fantastic place for a self portrait. Let me just get my camera."

Never attempt to lay on a pile of logs. Especially not in full view of nosey neighbours with a high risk of indecent exposure. It is really very uncomfortable, then again Mr Normal up there would have realised that before clambering onto the pile of pointy, unstable, spider ridden chopped wood.

Anyway, I rather like the photos I managed so all is well!
























Different crop..








































































































4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Love love love love love!

You look sooooo pretty in all of them and your shoes are AMAZING! New?

Lizzy said...

I think you should put #3 and #6 on flickr as well!

Anonymous said...

These seem a bit different for you! But your SPs are always welcome :-)

Anonymous said...

:) I love #5 and #6