Monday, October 01, 2007

Well this bug thing has fully taken over now. My head feels a bit funny so I won't stay long.
I think this will be a ranting post.
Firstly, I have soooo much Biology homework, including a 2 page essay on water = /. Blahhh.
I am still totally uninspired, photographically (is that even a word??)
Look at my latest 52 weeks attempts:








































I really want some potato!! That craving just suddenly appeared =S. Grarr all I can think about is potatoes now.
I cannot waaiit to move house (in 15 days =D) and have a briiight room.
I'm thinking of becoming a goth. Seriously. I just love the clothes. Not the attitude and such...but the clothes =P.
Ummm is that all the ranting I have to do??
Oh yes, I lost my phone. But that's sort of a good thing because now I can get a much nicer phone =D.
Ok, yep, I'm done.
Oh wait, I can't waaiit til half term.

ok, bye now!

siggg

2 comments:

orangeacid said...

I had that horrible cold too :-P But at least it's out of the way now :-) It takes about 4 days.

And you would look sooo good if you 'went goth' :-D (even if it is slightly against my morals of 'don't try to be something you aren't'). I was at a shop called Void in Nottingham looking for some baggies for the holidays and there was hardly anything, but the selection of dresses and corsets was stupid, they took up 3/4 of the shop. But sooo sexy :-)

Imogen Blake said...

You found your phone now.
I have to write TWO history essays: 2000 words each! So you go eat pie now!