Thursday, July 19, 2007

The boringness gets boringer

It's the summer holidays. Harry Potter is in the air. I should be enjoying life. But I am soooo...unfeelingish..
This happens most holidays and I always forget it does. I look forward to the holidays so much and then when they come I end up being stuck in the house for weeks on end and having no contact with anyone my age and I go utterly insane. I start talking to myself a lot...being depressed...listening to Kate Bush.
It is seriously like I have no friends. They are all doing stuff or live far far away. C'est le crap.
And in 2 days I'm going on a cruise with my parents. Please God let there be people my age on the ship. Pleeaase.
I know, there are people soooo much worse off than me in the world and I am moany moaning...


I just read this through and I sound like a complete loon.

Anyway, I really need some sunglasses. Other than the gorgeous crab-shaped ones Immi and Lizzy got me from Florida. It's a long story.
Ah what the hell, we've got aaalll night.

I am terrified of crustaceans. Spiders, rats, snakes - fine. But show me a picture of a crayfish and I will run faster than you can say Ostraconophobia (but that's only because I'm not a very fast runner)
So, yeah, there was a school trip to Florida and I didn't go because I am not a fan of planes...
Anyhoo they brought me back the rather splendid gift of sunglasses which have crab claws on them (plastic ones..)
Oh and a really cool NASA glass (Yes, the "really cool" is sincere. I am a geek, remember)

I think I might go read Half Blood Prince now. And then I might even sleep. I know, I'm living on the brink of society eh? =P

Fairwell my lowly worshippers,
sigg

No comments: