Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New blog

Right. I really am going to stick to this blog. I had one before and I think I posted...um...twice...
So, it's the start of the summer holidays. Wahay! I just got a new camera lens and laptop because my old one...er...had an accident. The new one is called Raoul. Before him was Brenda and before her was Ned. Obviously.
In other news my snail ate one of my fish. It was one of the strangest things that has even happened to me. Which just showed how dull my life is =P
Hmm so what are you supposed to write in these things?
Um
Hmmmm
So...yeah...I'm going on holiday next week and omg HP7 is coming out. I'm soooo excited...and sad...I can't believe it's ending. I have absolutely adored and obsessed over Harry Potter since I was 9.
I'm going to read it as slowly as possible. I want it to last at least a week. Let's say it takes me 30 seconds to read a page...and it's around 800 pages so that's 400 minutes which is...umm..about 6 hours. Ohh noo that's not long enough!
Why am I listening to Madonna. *changes song* Hmm...Coldplay...fair enough.
Oh yeah I saw The Feeling last weekend. I knew the words to 3 of the songs. And 2 of them weren't their own songs. Hahahahha. The 2 were Video Killed the Radio Star and Fat Bottomed Girls. It was good though, I could dance around while incased by a load of raving loons and make up my own lyrics (Which were mostly "blaaah blah blah" and "I looove The Mighty Booosh"). Oh and it was in the forrest and the trees were all illuminated. Felt a bit sorry for the animals though. Poor Mr Squirrel...sitting in his tree for a good long snooze and suddenly Fill My Little World is comes blasting out of the giant speakers and knocks him out of his tree.


What on earth am I talking about?? This is what happens to me at 3am. I also get really hungry...I think I might go eat/try and stay sane now.

G'night
sigg

2 comments:

orangeacid said...

Congrats on the new blog :-) I am coding up a new WordPress blog as we speak :-D Maybe our blogs can be friends?

Dan xx

Bellatrix said...

Oooh cool! Link me when it's up and running =D