Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Me want sleeeep

So I ended up getting to sleep at about half 4 last night...
Then at about 9 my mum comes into my room and says "Tidy your room, there's a man coming!" So I did.
I don't who this man is or why he's looking in my room. I wanna go back to sleep. Graarrrr.
Yes, that's a word.
I want to know how to put music on here. But then I'd have to choose a song...
Speaking of songs, I really want an iPod but I am sadly broke so last night I entered about 20 competitions where the prizes were iPods. Heheeheee.
I love this font. It is very me, I feel. I use it all the time, on messenger and such. It's called Trebuchet. I have no idea how it's supposed to be pronounced so I've taken to saying "tree-bucket". In my head. Not aloud. That would be ludicrous.
I have an Elton John song stuck in my head. Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggg.
This is a moany moan complain blog so far.
omg Mr Man is coming upstairs. I think he might be a leeetle bit gay.
Or maybe he just has a hamsterish voice. I'll decide when I see him.

Ohhh that was cool! He knew lots of photography stuff!
Oh and yeah, he was definitely gay. He had his hands on his hips the entire time.
But yeah photography! He looked at the various photos stuck around my room and he liked them and he told me about filters and stuff. Eheeeee.
He also told me to go look in his bag downstairs cos he has an EOS 350D...and I was like "Yeah, um, I have the next one up" Heeeeheheheheheheheeeeeeee.
I
would refer him to my Flickr but my Flickr might take him here...

Anyway, that is all,

sigg




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Good to see that not everyone uses MySpace; diversity is important.

So, did you find out who Mr Man was or why he was there?

Bellatrix said...

Hi = )
Yup, he was an estate agent who was finding out the value of our house

orangeacid said...

nathan - it's all about WordPress ;-)

grace - are you moving? That font is pronounced treb-you-shay btw :-)

Bellatrix said...

I don't know...I wouldn't be too surprised if we were though - I've moved 13 times.
I prefer tree-bucket, it sounds so much more sophisticated dahhhling =P

Anonymous said...

Yep - love WordPress.

Agree that "tree-bucket" sounds better.

And by about your age, I too had moved 13 times. It got to be fun after a while. Fortunately, I didn't have that many school changes.