Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Floating around.

It has been quite a weird and wonderful 5 days.
Friday:
Went up to London and met someone I've been talking online with for about 2 years (This is the part where you give me a huge lecture concerning internet safety/paedophiles blahdeeblahdeeblah) but it was really fun so NYER =P XD. We also went to Camden to look for Noel Fielding (What!?!?) but, alas, he was nowhere to be seen.

Saturday:
Decided to tell my parents about something I've been thinking about for a while now and, to my surprise, they agreed with me.
I am no longer going to school 6th form but am going to restart my A Levels from home. I just didn't feel that I was doing very well and would be much happier teaching myself.
So, for the past few days I've sort of been floating and thinking a lot. But not really feeling = /. I'm a bit emotionless at the moment. Looking for a job too.
Two of my teachers came to my house today. It was reeeally weird. This is precisely what I didn't want to happen; the school to try and persuade me to come back. I'm one of those people, who, the more you tell to do something, the more you try and find the pros in something I don't want to do, the more stubborn I'll become and the less I'll want to do it, even if the points are very reasonable.

Anyway, I got new glasses the other day but they didn't really work with the length of my fringe so, on impulse upon seeing the hairdressers in Asda, I decided to get it trimmed. I've always been wary of getting my hair cut anyway and wouldn't usually trust a supermarket but I thought "It's just a fringe trim, how wrong can it go?"
Here's some advice, if ever you find yourself asking such questions, consider that the answer might be VERY.
Thankfully my hair grows at supersonic rate and I should be ok in about 3 weeks. I also have quite a few hats. Thank God it's winter.

Oh yes, I got a Boosh mug! How friggin cool is that!?













uusesignature2

No comments: