Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Thirteen Things.




I thought New Year's Day was a good time to do this.
Right. Here goes.

Thirteen things you probably didn't know about me:

- I've pretty much always detested school, or most aspects of it. When I was around 10 I begged my parents to home school me. I'm glad they said no.

- I do not do mornings. My perfect sleeping hours are from 4am - 12pm. I think I've been on time to school about 3 times so far this school year.

- I am very very verrryy shy. I just don't talk to people I'm not 100% comfortable with. The internet gives me a sort of barrier for that. It may seem that it's a tool for me to be someone else with but really it lets me absolutely be me. If that makes sense.

- I have a collosal fear of crustaceans. I don't know how or when it developed but even thinking about lobsters makes me shudder.

- I'm addicted to Yahoo Answers

- I have OCD. When I was about 12 it got really bad and made me do stuff I'll probably never tell anyone about. Nowadays it barely effects me - I just have a numbers thing..when I'm walking or sitting with people I like to be in the middle and with things like volumes they have to be on an even number. I also don't like stuff that doesn't match.

- A few years ago I desperately wanted to be an actress. I thought it was the only thing I'd ever want to do. Now I think I'd hate it.

- I'm still awaiting my first kiss

- I have around 14 nieces and nephews and 2 great nieces.

- My initials are G.I.R.L

- On every 1st of the month I pinch myself because I once heard it brings you luck for the month.

- The only food that causes me to gain any weight is cheese.

- I can't stop watching Hannah Montana. I hate it. It's absolute poo and not funny but I can't. stop. watching!

No comments: