Saturday, September 22, 2007

Feeding Grace = Mission Impossible

Today was eventful.
I got my fringe trimmed so I can now see. Wahay! Then I walked to TJ Hughes to visit Lizzy, as it was her first day working there.
On the way I saw: a man on stilts, a bloke reading from the bible in a reeaally scary voice; a man with those whistles that make animal noises and two guys - one dressed as a red indian and the other playing a weird pipe that was basically a glorified recorder.
When I got there Lizzy was looking all flustered and was busy learning the till so I walked around for a bit, pretending to be interested in horrible hats and huge pairs of trousers. I left but came back another 2 times in the hour after. First time she was busy again and the second she was GONE.
I thought she might come out for her lunch so I sat on a bench outside and ate a Boost and drank some Lilt which made me feel like a chav. Not too sure why. Perhaps because I was surrounded by them.
Anyhoo, after a bit I gave up and went home.

My parents wanted to go to Pizza Express earlier this evening so off we popped but when we got there I realised it was FULL of people from school. Gaahhh..
What's so bad about that? I hear you say. My dad has a manbag. I think I have said enough.
Thankfully they were all booked up so we had to go to a place called Gusto. It's a "pasta buffet" so you pay at the beginning and then just get what you want. I am a VERY fussy eater; my parents paid £9.95 for me to eat half a piece of garlic bread.
So we went to Domino's on the way home and I got pizza XD.

Oooooh yes I also did my 52 weeks portrait today. The only inspiration I had was that it was a really cold week, so I had a hat and a furry coat. I started off just taking shots of me in the hat, like this:



















Then, somehow, I ended up with the coat on my head and snapping away, and weirdly ending up with shots I liked:






































Still not loving the end results of my photos like I used to, but on the way to liking them..

Oh and we have now bought a house that I like =D. And because I have the smallest room I get £1000 (kind of a long story) =D =D.
I cleared out my wardrobe today and found loads of little bits and bobs from when I was younger, including diaries and letters and things...I'm not a very sentimental person but it was really lovely seeing them again and I absolutely cannot EVER get rid of them.

Yes. Anyway. Bye bye now. Good pi.

sigg

Hmmm, I think I'm in need of a new signature..

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Grace?? Sentimental? Good lord! lol
I love old letters and stuff, they're usually hilarious!
YOU STALKER
Lizzy

Imogen Blake said...

hhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahaha
hahahahahaa i love lizzy's comment.
I was in townn tooooo lololol but i did not have time to visit lizzy as i was on the main high street and so forth.