Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The first.

Yup.
First day of 6th form today.
Didn't really do much though.

Our classroom is waaay on the top floor, so by the end of the year I probably have disgusting ballet dancer calves.

AND I wore heels.

There's only one person in our form who was in our last year form and only 15 in total, which is a bit strange.

I'd never noticed just how much there was in the 6th form centre.

I'm doing English, Physics, Maths and Biology.
For English I have the teacher I was hoping for and another I've never had before, who I think is quite nice.
Physics, same situation, only Lizzy reassured me (!) that the unknown Physics teacher is crap. Greeaat.
Maths, hmm same again actually...don't really know too much about Dr whateverhisnameis...other than the classroom used to smell REALLY weird after he'd been in there.....
And Biology...oh God...the teacher I've had for the past 2 years who I never learnt ANYTHING from...the very one I had been dreading...yep, I got her. Gaahh.
Still, the other Biology teacher I have is fine..

So, I spent today: going to assembly, hearing about how the headteacher had an exciting summer baking bread *insert appropriate smiley here*; finding our Junior Drama group - we have to produce a play with a load of year 7s as the cast for a competition; wandering and singing Honey to the Bee and the Super Mario theme; giving in forms and receiving huge SLABS of paper and finally, doing something productive, having out first AS Level English lesson. Was quite interesting, I suppose. I found out I needn't really have tried to read an entire book last night. And we got homework....yaaay...

That is all.
sigg


No comments: