Friday, November 23, 2007

The Boosh is Back and it's Even More Raw.

Have I mentioned The Mighty Boosh on here before? I don't think I have =O.
Well, it's probably my favourite TV programme ever. I absolutely adore it, seriously, it NEVER fails to have me in hysterics. It also helps that Noel Fielding is the sexiest man alive. Only he could wear the things he does and have that hair and actually look amazing instead of a complete twat.
Anyway, series three is now on BBC Three and it's better than ever. I'll be honest though, I wasn't too sure when I saw the first episode. It was funny, but I thought maybe this series wasn't going to live up to its predecessors. How wrong I was. Episode 2 "Journey to the Centre of Punk" was a lot more magical and I was laughing throughout. Episode 3 (which I watched online because I just couldn't wait and will be on on Thurs 29th November) actually took a while to recover from. I doubt anyone new to the show will find it that funny, but I loved every minute simply because it was so rich in Booshness. I'll not give anything away to anyone who does watch it though.
I CANNOT wait until Noel and Julian do I a live tour although when they come on stage I'll probably start crying/faint/explode.
I have put a classic Boosh song on this here blog, enjoy.
Well, that's all I wanted to say really.
Haff a luffly weekend.

Everybody look at the moon..

1 comment:

Imogen Blake said...

Ah the Boosh ... *screams* HOW FECKING GOOD WAS EPISODE THREE????