Saturday, November 10, 2007

Some-photos-that-I'm-not-sure-I-like-which-I-did-like-initially-but-now-I'm-not-so-sure-about. Oh, and a post about my week

The title gets chopped off! Stupid Blogger...
It should say:
Some-photos-that-I'm-not-sure-I-like
-which-I-did-like-initially-but-now-I'm-not
-so-sure-about. Oh, and a post about my week

=D

Reasonably ok but quite dull week. We had prizegiving on Friday. Unfortunately we couldn't spend this year making up words for the music the orchestra plays or marking the prize-receiver's outfits a mark out of 10 because a) we were made to sit in alphabetical order and b) we were the prize-receivers.
We had to go and get our GCSE certificates. I am so proud of everyone. Not cos of the GCSEs. Because many of those girls were wearing heels and no one fell over. Not even me.
We had to get a photo taken while taking the certificates off the random woman (who later gave the cheesiest speech of all time) which I'm sure is going to be horrendous.

Anyway, here's what the title of this beautiful blog was on about:

























'Nother version:




































In b&w:











































uusesignature2

4 comments:

Imogen Blake said...

The title isn't chopped off you nonce. My fave is the colour version of the one with your head on your knees. :)

Bellatrix said...

It is when I look at it =S

Bellatrix said...

I can't believe you just called me a NONCE.

Imogen Blake said...

Are you mortally offended? I was only jokikkkgnnggg