Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

So, yesterday was Halloween, and as we've done for the past two years, Immi, Lizzy and I got together for a scare fest. (Yes, there were only 3 of us. I've told you we're social lepers, right?)
We all dressed up - Immi was a bee, Lizzy an evil, killer doll and I was Gogo from Kill Bill:

















































How creepy is that!?

























Bleeeuuuggh, my face looks horrible there!

Anyway, we watched Taken, some Salad Fingers, a documentary about ghosts in the London Underground and then The Eye, which had an ok storyline but wasn't at all scary =(. It also stole lines from The Sixth Sense and music from Romeo and Juliet =/. Oh and a man I thought was sexy (for a few seconds only!) turned out to be a woman. *Shudder*


Then today Immi and I went and saw Stardust. It has a Take That song in it XD. That's pretty much why I was it teehee. It was alright...one of those films which you don't particularly like but don't sit there thinking how poo it is. Michelle pfeiffer and Claire Danes' English accents were really funny and random celebrities like Ricky Gervais and David Walliams kept popping up. I'd probably give it 3/5. Worth a watch if you've not got anything better to do.

I'll leave you with more Halloween photos = )

Image9












































































This, my friends, is your WTF? of the day:

1 comment:

Imogen Blake said...

Bwahahahahaha spazzy photos.