Monday, November 12, 2007

The one that took ages to edit.

It started out like this.























Then I thought "bleh that's boring" so I played with some brushedsand ended up with this.





















But then I didn't like it so I deleted the brushes and used a wings one instead





















I tried to vignette but I had nooo idea how to do that so I added a layer of purple and made it slightly transparent at the edges and completely transparent towards the centre.


















Finally gave it some texture and TADA!

3 comments:

orangeacid said...

Vignetting in photoshop is easy... if you have CS or above then you can go filters > distort > lens correction and theres two sliders there, or you can do it manually with the burn tool... I usualy use 'shadows' and about 10%.

Bellatrix said...

I don't have Photoshop lol

aristarionne said...

that's a sin.

grace! get photoshop.

what I do is select a patch of square and then feather it by 200, select the inverse, and then fill with black(hard light, opacity 50% but this is adjustable).

oh, just wanted to let you know, I really like the one with the sandbrushes borders.