Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Commencing move to home number 14.

Well.
We've bought a house.
I absolutely love it.
It's got 3 stories which is really silly because my parents had been looking for a bungalow for about 2 months.
I really love moving house. Having never lived in one for more than 2 years, other than the current one - which we've been in for 4, I tend to get a bit bored being in the same one.
I mean, I don't like packing everything...something precious always gets lost or broken. But I love throwing out all the crap I've gathered in the bottom of my wardrobe and finding things I'd completely forgotten about.
I also hate the first few days in a new house. However nice it is, it feels completely alien and like you'll never be able to function normally.

Anyway,
I saw The Simpsons Movie yesterday.
Absolutely hilarious. I was pretty hyper though.
It was a lot better than I expected, I thought the spider pig song was going to be the funniest part.

Oh yeah, I have a new song. Over there <<<. It's not really my sort of genre but I love it.

I mentioned down there somewhere about 52 weeks, and how I'm doing a different colour each week. This week was orange so I used about the only orange thing I own - a tiger. No, not a real one, though that would have been fun. Orange
I don't really know what I think of it.
Again, it didn't turn out how I expected it, but they never do.
I hate yellow so next week is gonna be hard..

*Gasp* I nearly forgot! I'm going to Alton Towers on 2nd September with 2 of my friendies. I can't waaaaiiit. I wish it was sooner. But oh well, just more looking-forward-to-time. I'm so excited, it has the best rides everrrr. I'm such a thrill seeker. But a controlled-thrill sort of seeker heehee. So no white water rafting for me, ta very much.

Ummm yeah. That's pretty much it.

Au revoir, mes amis.
sigg

4 comments:

Imogen Blake said...

Groovylicious. Love that tiger pic. And yay for you moving house. :D
I can't hear the music for some reason. :(

orangeacid said...

I saw the Simpsons movie yesterday :-D It was great, a little more risque than I expected. Homer walking the pig on the ceiling was one of my favorite bits.

aristarionne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aristarionne said...

heyya bellatrix, would it be all right if we became blog friends? I jus started one on blogspot after much pestering from a friend, and was just going around putting up links so that people who visit mine will be able to see the interesting blogs I've came upon (which happens to include yours). So waddaya say? ;D