Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I went on it.

I popped down to Londinium with my dad today because he got 2 tickets for The London Eye for his birthday or something and no one else would go on with him.
I didn't particularly want to either =P.
But I'm glad I did.
It was a bit scary looking down but otherwise it was fine.
Then we went to the Science Museum which was a bit crap because one of the exhibits was closed and loads of the interactive things were broken, but the gift shop was fun and I bought a boomerang because I'm just that cool.

That's about it really.

PHOTOSSS!!:
Yay for Paint Shop Pro! =P















































































































































3 comments:

Imogen Blake said...

Sounds like a fun fun day! :D

Unknown said...

Hi. I tripped on your Flickr site by accident and ended up spending a bit of time because of all the interesting photos. You have a great eye and oodles of talent. Wish you all the best in whatever you do. ~ Burt

Bellatrix said...

Oh thank you very very much = )