Thursday, August 23, 2007

ok, I did it.

First thing I have to say...






I PASSED LATIN!! I...ME...IIII PASSSSEEED LAATTIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously thought I was gonna fail!! I GOT A B!! A BEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Anyway....other results:

French - A (A*, A*, A*,B)
Spanish - A (Again:
A*, A*, A*,B)
Latin - B!!!!
Science - BB (only one I'm disappointed in, but my coursework let me down I think)
RE - A
Maths - A (One I was most nervous about)
English - AA
Drama - B (But I never really cared about Drama.)

So all in all =D.

And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Imogen Blake said...

You did SOOOOO WELL!!!!
*pats on back*

aristarionne said...

great work, bellatrix! only As and Bs, that's quite an achievement for someone who thought she was going to fail one of her subjects. cool ^_^

Now you've put on the pressure. I better go to study my bum off for my equivalent of your GSCEs. Congrats again!