Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quiz thing

ok, I got this from the wonderful Aristarionne's blog. I love these things.
Right, here goes:

Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. Go to Tokyo
2. Have kids

3. Get married

4. Have a job I love

5. Have some weird pet

6. Explore England

7. Have huge party with all my friends and family, even those I don't know very well, and just enjoy it.


Seven things you can do

1. Make one eye face inwards and one forwards

2. Translate 4 languages (I would say speak, but I can't speak Latin)

3. Calm down my cat when he's in one of his creeaaaazy moods

4. Go for a day or two without remembering to eat (Not a good thing, I know)

5. Talk to myself for hours and hours
6. Open jars/bottles etc no one else can
7. Play just about anything on the recorder by ear (I'm just that cool =P)

Seven celebrity crushes

1. Noel Fielding. I love him.

2. Tom Felton (until he cut his hair)

3. Daniel Radcliffe (until he...just became...not attractive = /)

4. Jude Law

5. Can I say Noel Fielding again??
6. Ohhh that Irish guy from Bend It Like Beckham.
7. Spencer from Skins.

Seven most repeated phrases/words

1. Like your face?

2. What are you doing?

3. XD (Does that count??)
4. All wrapped up in a nice little package-uh!

5. Well laa dee dah!

6. Kayz

7. Stop looking at me!! (I say that to my parents a lot)


Seven physical traits you look for in the opposite sex

1. Blue eyes

2. Dark hair

3. Taller than me

4. Cleverness

5. Nice arms (Look, I can't explain it, I just have this......arm thing.)

6. Fun.

7. Nice lips.


Seven tags to go to
Ya waaaah????

Three names you go by

1. Grace..

2. Gracious

3. Graceyloo


Three Screen names you've ever had

1. Bellatrix

2. Miss Potter

3. Graceyloo10081 (or something like that)


Three physical things you like about yourself

1. My height. Nice and...average.
2. My eye colour.
3. My lips.


Three physical things you don't like about yourself

1. My ribs..

2. My ears.

3. My feet...I just hate feet in general.

Three things that scare you
1. Crustaceans

2. Clowns

3. Not being able to understand something that's being said in a Maths lesson.


Three drinks (alcoholic or non)

1. Chocolate milkshake

2. Grenadine and lemonade

3. Virgin
PiƱa Colada

Three of your everyday essentials

1. Internet access

2. Music

3. Conversation


Three things you're wearing right now

1. Skinny jeans

2. A dress thing

3. Glasses


Three of your favourite movies
1. Harry Potter...can't choose which one

2. Kill Bill volume 2 (Love the first one too though)

3. 12 Monkeys


Two truths and a lie

1. I'm listening to Boogie Pimps - Somebody to Love

2. My bedroom is really dark
3. I'm morbidly obese


Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you

1. They aren't bitchy

2. They seem to be much more genuine than girls

3. I can appreciate it so much more when they're good looking XP


Three careers you are considering, or have considered

1. Optometrist
2. Primary school teacher
3. Actress


Three people you would like to see take this quiz now

1. Immi

2. Dan/orangeacid

3. Errr those are the only people I know with blogs who haven't already done it XP

1 comment:

Imogen Blake said...

Highly amusing, dear friend, highly amusing. :D Now I shall potter off and do it myself. :D